Monday, June 27, 2011

And the word is... entourage

So this entry is short and sweet, but absolutely necessary. Why? Because it has been like frikkin forever since I have blogged!! I miss you guys and can't believe I've fallen so behind! Y'all gotta keep me on track! Sheesh!

So tonight at dinner, we were all given a random question. Mine was this: "If you could have a celebrity entourage of three celebrities, who would they be?" So here we go... in no particular order, my tri-entourage would consist of:



Michael Buble
So he may not be the most famous or attractive musician out there, but boy got some pipes! I think I could seriously listen to Michael Buble sing for ages. As much as I hate being exploited as of late to be people's personal siren, I will absolutely admit to being a hypocrite and say how much I would love for Michael to be waiting for me, after a long hard day, just to sing for me. Seriously. Sing to me as I cook, while I eat, while I bathe (but from outside the frikkin door, ya frikkin nasty!), while I drift to sleep, then start up again first thing as I wake up. Yeah? Yeah. So that's Ellioentourage Member 1.


Lady Gaga

So I really hate to stack my entourage with another musician, but c'mon! It's frikkin Lady Gaga! Plus, she is so much more than a musician. Please, don't get me started on her! You know what I am talking about. With her in my entourage, I would never be looking for something different to wear because I could literally wear anything. I would never have to do my hair because homegurl got so wigs! She knows how to party and have a good time, no matter where she is or who she's with. She can make a scene for sure...




The Queen

Now, when Mother Monster makes a little too much of a scene, we'll need a proper ol' bat to reel us back in. That's where the Queen of England comes in. Seriously, can you think of a more proper woman in the world? Need to know which fork to use? She got you. Need a fleet of fur hat-wearing, red-jacketed guards? She got you. Need a royal title in front of your name? She got you. Need a few jewels to sparkle up that look? Guuurrrrrrlll!! Do you not see that picture up there?? She DEFINITELY got you!



So there you have it. My Celebrity Entourage. You know you're jealous. Oh... what? You think you have a better one? Prove it. Show me what you got....

No comments:

Post a Comment