Monday, July 4, 2011

And the word is... Groupthink

DISCLAIMER: Apparently I composed this blog in May and never quite finished... Oh well. Here's what I had done and never posted:


Somehow, even after we learned in Social Psych that groups were not always beneficial, me and my study buddies decided to get together to study for our Final exam [which went swimmingly]. Well, we started out with the best of intenetions, but... well, let's just say we bonded more than studied.

Also, since you all know I love photography and I haven't shared any of my work in quite some time, I thought you may be interested. Here are a few snapshots of what was supposed to be a Social Psych study session, but turned into a studyshoot....

By far nothing stellar and they are all a little more processed than my usual, but how can you complain when you're using a Blackberry to shoot?











I think this pic is going to reappear soon in a future blog...



No comments:

Post a Comment