Monday, July 4, 2011

And the word is... Blank

DISCLAIMER: I wrote this blog forever ago and apparently never hit the "publish" button. It isn't exactly applicable now, but if I took the time to type it out, I should still post it... even if it is almost a year later.



UGH!!!! I hate when this happens. My mind just goes blank on what to blog. Blogger's Blank Syndrome.

I mean, there is so much to talk about, but really nothing to talk about. You know? I think part of it is that I am so busy these days.

Take tomorrow, for example. I have an Abnormal Psych exam at 9:30am. Happy, Happy. Joy, Joy. It only covers Chapters 1-4, which isn't bad at all.... unless your financial aide check never showed up, meaning you didn't get the book until last week. That means I have to read four chapters, watch two movies, and review my notes from every class period tonight. Can I get some positive, please? OH! I take really great notes! :D

Well, after that exam, I have 15 minutes to make it to my Social Psych class. Wonderful class. No, I am not bing sarcastic this time! I love Social Psych. It's even better when your proffessor is a tall, lanky Japanese man who fills his slideshows with pictures of fat, latino-ish frat guys drinking beer in a hot tub. I really love the class so far. It really integrates sociology and psychology.. the two subjects I like best.

When that class ends, I have a couple of hours to finish cramming for my second exam of the day: Psych Data and Analysis 1. That would be Psychology 3005.... also known as a fancy way to trick people into taking statistics. EGH! It's called "Research Data and Analysis", but should just be called "UGH" for short. I hate that class and even after a study group last night, I have my doubts about this exam.

At least after the exam I am free! Well... then I have to start looking for sources about my debate next week. I am arguing that 'Cohabitation does NOT reduces the odds of a person's future marital status.' Which, now that I look at this again, it makes no sense. How can it reduce the odds of a future marital status. A marital status simply means "single" "married" etc etc. How can something reduce that? It cannot because we are all destined to have one label or another. Hm... just one more tricky, slippery question from a biased and close-minded professor basing our grades on his opinions. Hmmm.. I think I feel a rant blog coming up soon.

Wow! looky there! I started with no blog and ended... exactly the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment