Wednesday, March 28, 2012

And the word is... Nosey

Here's my question...

Why is people so frikkin' nosey?? 

I must admit, this is a blog that could really hold a lot, could be very important and applicable to many, yet, I am writing this to just one person...... the chick sitting beside me in Cognition class. (If you just got nervous it was about you, we need to talk). Yeah... that means you, girl with the Sony memo recorder, greasy hair, and balloon-esk windbreaker, sitting beside me reading my emails!! Are your glasses just that dirty that you think you are looking at your computer screen, not mine?? If so, here, take my hanky. If not, then I hope you keep looking at my screen and read this blog before it is even posted!

Yyyyyyyyeah, that's right. I am talking to you, muchacha. I'm on to you like the stain right there on your jeans. Op! Made you look, didn't I? Why? Because you are looking at MY computer screen... nachos! (Not yours? Get it?)

Gahhhhh!!!



I seriously think I lack a filter today. Why? Because I may be blogging because of this chick, but the truth is, if I were to blog for every time I've said something like this aloud today, I'd have... like... a lot of posts.

Earlier today, I actually asked a girl as we passed each other why she was talking so loudly. Seriously. She was in her conversation with some little sorority girls and as we passed she says (obviously not to me), "blah blah blah blah. And, like, you know what I wanna know?" My unsolicited response? "Why you have to talk so loud?" Did she hear me? I don't know. Did she hear me? I don't care.

So, there are just two examples of today's lack of filter. Alas, let us not forget the true purpose of this here blog o' mine... STOP BEING NOSEY!

You can be curious. You can wonder. You can ask. But please, for the love of all things of a celestial origin, stop looking at my frisking computer screen while I read my emails! If you need to read them, I will be glad to forward them on to you. However, if you look over my shoulder and read my emails that do not concern you, I will simply blog about you, your nasty, unwashed hair, your outdated book bag, and your pretty pink little flash drive.

We all have noses, but we don't all have to be nosey....

No comments:

Post a Comment