Sunday, March 25, 2012

And the word is... Revived!

Okay people,

Sit back and get ready for a scolding! How is it that it has been almost nine freaking months since I have posted!?!?! And do you know who is at fault? You. That's right. You. Don't ask me how or why, because I haven't figured out a reason yet. That's right, I am making a statement based on no concrete evidence or support. Yet, it is fact. It is your fault.

Nine months?? That's like as long as a firkin pregnancy people! Oh wait... I see something good here. Oh yes... the analogies are coming back to me. The metaphors are flooding back! Come to papa!

Okay... so let's put a creative spin on this shall we? Ok so what takes nine months to develop? Oh come one.... think. You've got nine months.... then you have... A BABY!!!! Duuuuuh!

Ok... so it's been nine months of development and growth for me and now that those nine months are up, I am rebirthing myself into the blogging world a new being. How have I changed? What developments have taken place? Well, if you want to know, you'll just have to stick around... because that's exactly what I am doing. I am sticking around!!

Here's to the rebirth of a blog and, more importantly, the rebirth of an impassioned spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment