Monday, May 9, 2011

And the word is... Firsts

You are in luck! Why? Because today you get to read a list of some "firsts" I've done this week! By far not the most interesting of blogs, but I'm sure you'll still enjoy something about it.

Here we go... five firsts from the week:




I came out... officially
Okay, so it may have been a little anticlimatic, but it finally made its way into my blog. Within 45 minutes of posting, I had gotten so so much feedback, some good, some bad, but mostly good. Posting that blog may have been one of the best things I have done in quite some time. I can't wait to share some of the reactions with you all soon!





Um, it's my face
So, for the first time in I have no idea how long, I shaved...legit. I mean, a razor, shaving cream, the whole works. Even used a beaver hair brush to lather it on. Then, just to solidify the above 'first', wore make-up for the first time. No worries... nothing too crazy, just enough to smooth it out and cover a few spots. Here! Take a peek:

This is the pic I sent my mom for Mother's Day. All together now: "AWWW"
[see? not too much?]


Sake Bomb!
So, I am not a big fan of drinking, but tried my first sake bomb this week. "Sake, sake, bomb!" Yeah... more of the drinks end up on the table than anywhere else. Definitely not something I long to do any time soon, but it was fun to try something new!





It's automatic, baby.
Today, I had my first lesson in how to drive a manual car! I once had a lesson way back in the day, but now starts the real lessons. I am going to learn to drive stick, and be good at it! I didn't even stall out today! ....I also never went over 15mph soooooooo we'll see. Bring on lesson #2!





Starbucks x3
Thanks to a small fortune in Starbucks gift cards, I have decided it's okay to go a lot. However, how often is too often? For the first time, I was embarrassed to go into Starbucks this evening. Why? Because it was my third trip. Yes... I went to Starbucks three times in one day. Don't hate.





So there you have it... five firsts from this week! Nothing special, nothing amazing, nothing but five firsts. Eh, what can I say? I was too tired to think, but too awake not to blog!

1 comment: