Saturday, November 27, 2010

Photography: A Hobby

What is a blog without a few secrets?
Well, this one isn't a big one, but you better not complain
I promise I have more to come...

Even some people closest to me don't know that one of my hobbies is photography.
I may not be the best, but it is something I have always loved.
Maybe one day, I will be able to afford a really nice camera.
*Crosses Fingers*

All of these photos were shot with my Canon Powershot A710 IS.
Yes... a point and shoot.
She is as old as the hills and on her last leg, but she's snapped some of my best memories.
Oh my.... the things she has seen!
My only issue is that I can't get her to stop flashing people!
Okay... I said photography was a hobby, not stand-up.



Well, enough talking.
Take a look at my hobby, then go get happy with your own!












Don't forget to let me know what you think!
:]




4 comments:

  1. you have a wonderful eye for the world, the way you shoot nature is amazing, and the fountain shot is masterful. Great use of color bleeding and saturation too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I totally agree Jeff! Jason has awesome ability as a photographer. I mean, he does this beautiful work with a beat up old camera that doesn't even like to work some of the time! Its practically a miracle. Also, his ability to edit his photos cleanly is quite impressive I'd say as well, though I may be just the tinsiest bit biased. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm late with this comment, but (gasp) I don't read your blog everyday ;)

    These are amazing Jason. Perhaps this is just a hobby, but if you wanted, you could do so much more with it. You're gifted, definitely.
    Also, the mosquito one is by far my favorite, the textures, the focus, the composition, I would buy a print of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much!

    Jeff, the fountain shot is one that seems to catch everyone's eye. I must say I'm rather proud of that one.

    Brian, first of all, you really should read this blog everyday... I hear it is fabulous. Second, thank you so much! When I decide to sell them, I will definitely keep a mosquito print for you.

    ReplyDelete