Monday, November 22, 2010

What? Another blogger?

Yes. Another blogger. Before you get your panties tied in a knot, give me a chance.


So I've always wanted to have a blog, but never quite knew where to start. To be honest, I still don't.... but I won't let that stop me. I finally decided to suck it up and set it up when it came to a blog because if I didn't, well, I would be letting fears get in the way of my dreams, and that's just not cool with me.


This blog (and its title) is an extension of something I have done on FaceBook for quite some time now: The Word of the Day. I'll pick just one word each day and tell why I picked that word or an idea behind it in just one sentence. Now, I do admit that I've fallen short of posting one every single day, but I always make them good to make up for it. Sometimes they are deep and thoughtful, introspective and philosophical. Somestimes they are sweet and simple, witty and wise. Sometimes, though, they're completely random and leave you puzzled. Same goes here.

I won't just be posting one word, though. This blog is a place for rants, raves, personal thoughts, raging battles, general foolishness, and so much more. Basically, you never know what is coming next, so you need to come back often just to see. You wouldn't believe the things that come through my mind...

I just want a place to talk and maybe make a difference. So hopefully, you will give me, the world's newest blogger, a chance. I promise, you won't regret it! :)

8 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see where this blog is gonna go. it has wonderful potential :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man. I told you I would check it out. There goes 5 minutes I will never get back. Just kidding man, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If nothing else, you may have just encouraged me to start a blog. See, what had happened was..... I wanted to write a book about pregnancy and motherhood. You know, the stories, facts, secrets you never hear or imagine. But I never found the time to do so. Maybe I will start "blogging"also. :-) Well I love you Hacina. And I'm very proud of you. Keep doing what you do. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate the enthusiasm and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete