Sunday, December 5, 2010

And the word is... Cold

It was bound to happen.... and by it I mean Cold. And by cold I mean two things.


  1. Temperature - it is literally cold outside. Actually, freeszing is more like it. So much so that it snowed tonight. Yes, ladies and gents, SNOW!!! It even stuck! It was like a frikkin winter wonderland of mountains of snow covered snow!! And by that..... I mean like 1/8". But hey... I am from Virginia Beach.... that's practically enough snow to warrant a state of emergency.
  2. Illness - I sit writing this blog from bed where I lie in capris and a hoodie with my eyes almost swollen shut and a square of toilet paper shoved up each nose hole. (wonderful visiual, huh?) Yes, that is correct. I have a cold. Not even daily doses of echinacea goldenseal and daily intake of vitamins with a couple cups of hot tea every single day proved to be incapable of defending my poor little body against the cursed Cold. Well, welcome, Cold. I would say to take off your shoes and make yourself at home, but 1) you have no feet. Therefore, I highly doubt you have shoes to take off. 2) Even without an invitation, I'm sure you'll be here for a lot longer than we want you here. Oh wait! You must know the In-laws?
So, today is a cold, cold day. Therefore, I am wrapping up because I am and I have... Cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment