Thursday, December 9, 2010

And the word is... Orange

Why ORANGE? Only because it is the best color EVERRRRR!!!!

Okay... can you tell my brain isn't functioning enough for a good blog topic? Give me a break, its Final Exams time.

So back to Orange. It is seriously my favorite color in the world. Light Orange. Dark Orange. Burnt Orange. Burning Orange. Burning Orange? Huh? Okay... sure! Apples or Oranges? Uhhhhhhh DUH! Orange is amazing.

So Orange, like all colors, can have so many meanings. It can be bright like the sunny days of Summer. Those are the times that Orange is energizing and electrifying. Then, there are the times when Orange gets burnt. But have no fear! Just like hamburgers, Orange is good burnt, too. Those are the times when Orange is warm and cozy. Orange can be tame and sophisticated and then, at the drop of a hat, turn into the neon color bouncing off the walls at a birthday party!

Orange goes with everything. I mean, can you really have Thanksgiving without Orange? Would Halloween be as scary with only Black? Charlie Brown (who reportedly is changing his name to Charlie Orange) and the Great Pumpkin think not.

I even go to a school whose colors are Blue and.... ORANGE! Wahooah!

So, here ends my ode to Orange. Orange, you simply are the best color. You have always been and always will be my absolute favorite.

With Orangey love,

Me

3 comments:

  1. Orange you glad you're not colornblind? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I just realized I put colornblind, but i thought it was funny so I jsut left it

    ReplyDelete